Release Notes for InfiView 3.0
Based on Bindows 4.7
InfiView 3.0 is based on Bindows 4.7, which includes support the latest versions of all the major browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 42, Safari 5.1, and Chrome 46.
Known Bugs and Issues
- If the visual representation of the nodes in the application is based on vector-graphics, the visual representation of a foldable group must also be based on
- Operations made directly on the Google Maps object will not be mirrored
automatically in the InfiView viewport.
- Maps: No projection algorithms are implemented in InfiView. Conversion
between latitude and longitude needs to be implemented by the developer that
uses this development kit, and are dependent on the map images used for
different zoom level.
- Printing of layered viewports is currently not supported.
- Printing of viewport may differ depending on browser
- Limitations of schemas:
- Validation is currently not supported. Basically, all tags are allowed
inside all tags with a couple of exceptions.
- Complex properties are not supported.
- Attached properties are not supported.
- Namespace prefixed attributes are not supported by the schema even
though they are valid constructs in InfiView ADFs.